maanantai 14. maaliskuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #102 DT card



Hi all and good evening...sorry for being so late with this post though. I ment to schedule this one last night but I was so tired I feel asleep on the couch LOL...and of course I didn't have time to do it today in the morning. But anyway here I am and I want to tell you about our new challenge at Stamp with Fun. We have a great sketch again for you guys to follow.

I stretched the limits of the sketch again and went over the borders of my cardbase...it gives the card a whimsical look I think. My image is one of my new favourites, an adorable gnome by Norma Fickel from Whiff of Joy. The papers are a mixture of WoJ and MME and I have attached a tag with a piece of button twine available at the WoJ store.

I'm also entering this one to a challenge for a change...the challenge at Wild Orchid Challenges was to use punches or die cuts...and I have used a border die from WoJ on my card...and of course some gorgeous flowers from WOC.
Ok now I need to dash off again. Thanks for looking and have fun stamping!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Oh how absolutely gorgeous!!! Juliexx

    VastaaPoista
  2. So gorgeous card Tanja,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails