sunnuntai 19. heinäkuuta 2009

Cute Card Thursday #69


CCT´s theme for challenge #69 was "Xmas in July". This was my first christmas card for this year and I thought I should keep it as simple as possible as the image I chose was cute enough by itself. Just love these two sweethearts from Whiff of Joy (Lizzie & Herb Winter collection by Elisabeth Bell). I chose watercolours for the colouring, but I think I will try using Promarkers later on... just to see which colouring medium suites this image best. The dp is BG´s Dasher: Popcorn balls.
...
Cute Card Thursdayn haasteessa pyydettiin tekemään joulukortti. Johan se olisi aika aloittaa pikkuhiljaa valmistautumaan joulun tuloon. Tämä olikin ensimmäinen joulukortti tälle vuodelle. Päätin pitää kortin mahdollisimman yksinkertaisena, sillä mielestäni WoJ:n lumiukkopariskunta on ihan itsessän jo tarpeeksi söpö. Värittelin kuvan vaihteeksi vesiväreillä, mutta täytyy myöhemmin kokeilla Promarkereita, jotta saan selville kummasta väritystavasta pidän tämän kuvan kohdalla enemmän. Taustan paperi löytyi Basic Greyltä.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails