keskiviikko 1. heinäkuuta 2009

Leanne Ellis Dreamer

This is a card I made the other day just for fun. I did some paper piecing on the image, which is a Leanne Ellis stamp by the way, and coloured it with Promarkers (hair+skin) and watercolours (background+wings). Paper and ribbon were just something I found laying on my crafts table. I really like this card as simple as it is.
...
Tämän kortin tein vain huvin vuoksi. Tekniikkana käytin paper piecingia, muuten Leanne Ellisin leimakuva on väritetty Promarkereilla ja vesiväreillä. Paperit ja nauha löytyivät lojumasta askartelupöydältäni. Tykkään kovasti lopputuloksesta...aika yksinkertainen mutta silti niin monivivahteinen.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails