perjantai 21. elokuuta 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #17


This is my first go at the Sketch and Stash Challenge. And as it is fitting for this challenge I used my new Whiff of Joy stamps (cute girl and the sentiment) for the first time. I also used Basic Grey papers from Recess paper pad that have never been used.
...
Osallistun tällä kortilla ekaa kertaa Sketch and Stash haasteeseen. Kovin monta "ekaa kertaa" tähän korttiin mahtuukin, WoJ:n leimasimet vasta julkaistusta syksysetistä ja BG:n paperit Recess-lehtiöstä.

4 kommenttia:

  1. What a stunning card Tanja, loving your new stamps, so beautifully coloured!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    VastaaPoista
  2. Beautiful card Tanja. Gorgeous new stamp and fabulous colour combo.
    Thank you for joining in the sketch and stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    VastaaPoista
  3. A beautiful card Tanja, I love the colour scheme you've chosen for this and your colouring is wonderful.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    VastaaPoista
  4. beautiful card Tanja, I love your BG papers and the cute WOJ image, thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails