keskiviikko 19. elokuuta 2009

WoJ Challenge #44


I just love my new Whiff of Joy stamps, the whole fall set is so beautiful. For this card, that goes to the WoJ challenge, I put Oakley on top of a huge mushroom (from the fall set aswell). I have used Promarkers for the colouring. I made a bit of a mess on the corner with the corner stamp from the set so I had to cover it up and doodle on it to make it look less... well less of a mess to be exact. Otherwise I quite like the end result.
...
Tykkään kovasti uusista Whiff of Joyn leimoista, koko syksysetti on tosi kaunis. Tätä korttia varten laitoin Oakleyn istumaan ison sienen päälle (sieni löytyy myös samaisesta syksysetistä). Korttihan menee siis WoJ:n haasteeseen. Värittelin kuvan Promarkereilla ja onnistuin sotkemaan tuon yhden kortin kulman setissä olevan kulmaleimasimen kanssa. Sitä täytyi sitten korjailla piirtelemällä ja yrittää peittää jollain tapaa. Muuten tykkään aika paljon tästä väkerryksestä.

5 kommenttia:

  1. a fantastic card, wonderful papers and colours.
    thank you for playing along this week at whiff of joy. Hugs Rachxx

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love the tones of brown fantastic card hugs Pascale

    VastaaPoista
  3. WOW!!! beautiful card. I love the details and the papers too. hugs giò

    VastaaPoista
  4. Gorgeous card!! I love this!! Love the earthy colors and your doodling is fabulous!! Love these cute images as well! Love your interpretation of the sketch!
    :)kathy

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hieno kortti. Pidän erityisesti maanläheisistä väreistä ja hienosti väritetystä leimakuvasta.

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails