sunnuntai 6. syyskuuta 2009

Stamp with Fun #22


I find making cards for boys and men really hard, maybe it´s because almost every stamp I own is somehow girlie and oh´ so cute. This WoJ stamp by Alison Acton makes an exception (the girlie part I mean). I made the card using the sketch at Stamp with Fun and as I need to start to stock up my christmas cards decided to make a winter themed card. I kept the embellishing to a minimum keeping in mind the boy factor, just did some fake stitching and wrote some text on the image.

...and again I´ll enter this also for the WoJ GDT Call.

...

Pojille ja miehille sopivien korttien tekeminen on mielestäni todella vaikeaa. Tämä saattaa osittain johtua siitä, että lähes kaikki leimasimeni on söpöjä ja tyttöaiheisia. Poikkeuksena on ainakin tässä Stamp with Funin haasteeseen tekemässäni kortissa oleva Alison Actonin (Whiff of Joy) leimakuva (en nyt siis tarkoita etteikö kuva olisi todella söpö). Tein kortista mahdollisimman yksinkertaisen ja talvi teemahan oli selvää leimakuvan valinnan myötä. Täytyy myös alkaa tehdä jo joulukortteja ettei sitten tuisi niin kamala kiire marraskuussa.

...ja tämäkin kortti on ilmoitettava WoJ:n vierailevan DT:n hakuun.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails