sunnuntai 20. syyskuuta 2009

Stamp with Fun #24 and A Spoon Full of Sugar #69



I´m still sick and my head hurt like ...piip... as I was colouring the image. I should have stayed in bed but just had to make this one card I´m entering into two challenges. I used the sketch over at Stamp with Fun and the theme at A Spoon Full of Sugar was "Fall into Autumn". The cute image is from Whiff of Joy and the gorgeous papers are from Basic Grey.

...

Olen edelleen kipeä ja päähän sattui aikas paljon kun yritin värittää tuota WoJ:n söpöä leimakuvaa tätä korttia varten. Olisi pitänyt pysyä sängyssä lepäämässä, mutta jostain syystä oli muka pakko kömpiä tekemään tämä Stamp with Funin ja A Spoon Full of Sugarin haasteisiin menevä kortti. Paperit kortissa on BG:ltä.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Wau, ihanan syksyinen kortti ja ihanat paperit.
    Yritä nyt vaan suosiolla levätä, että paranisit nopeammin :):)

    VastaaPoista
  2. A truly wonderful card - great colouration!!
    Katharina x

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails