perjantai 11. syyskuuta 2009

WoJ Challenge #47


This second card for today I made for the Whiff of Joy Challenge. This time the challenge was a colour one, you had to make a card using teal and orange. You may notice that the layout is almost the same as in todays first card. I liked the simple layout so much I had to make another card in the same way as the first one. The Basic Grey dp was so gorgeous I couldn´t bare cover it any more than I had to. I guess you don´t need to wonder much where this card goes aswell.
...
WoJ:n haasteessa piti käyttää sinivihreää ja oranssia väriä. Basic Greyn paperi oli niin mahtava, että en raaskinut peittää sitä yhtään sen enempää kuin oli pakko, siispä kortista tuli asettelultaan hyvin samanlainen kuin päivän ekassa postauksessa olleesta kortista. Samalla ilmoitan myös tämänkin kortin WoJ:n GDT hakuun.

1 kommentti:

  1. WAU!!! Valtavan upea kortti! Kauniisti väritetty. Upea yksinkertainen kokonaisuus. =)

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails