tiistai 6. lokakuuta 2009

Just for fun: Santa Charlie



I got a bit tired of doing cards for challenges and trying to get more and more people to come visit my blog. But I didn´t get tired of crafting and found it relaxing just playing with my stamps and my Promarkers and making simple cards for christmas. This is one of those "just for fun" cards I started making. If someone decides to come visit my blog, then good and comment on my creations, even better, but I decided not to worry about my visitor count that much anymore. I was a bit silly to get stressed about that.

I just got my new Promarkers and some gorgeous stamps I ordered from WoJ and have been stamping and colouring images... and have had lots of fun trying out all those yummy new colours (bought all 56 of them LOL). I have about 20 images coloured and ready to be made into cards and another 20 or so stamped and waiting to be coloured. It may take a while before I have them turned into cards but at the moment I´m not that bothered about that... I´m waiting for my inspiration to return with a bang.

...

Aloin jo hiukan kyllästyä haastekorttien tekoon ja tuli liiaksi kytättyä kävijälaskuria... ja petyttyä kun ei taas kerran ollutkaan kukaan käynyt kommentoimassa tekeleitäni. Joo tiedän, kuulostaa varmaan aika typerältä. En kuitenkaan onneksi kyllästynyt leimailuun ja korttien tekoon. Nyt kortteja syntyy suurimmaksi osaksi ihan vaan omaksi iloksi ja huvin vuoksi, kuten tämäkin yksinkertainen joulukortti, vaikka olisihan se kiva jos joku tänne blogiini aina eksyisi ja jopa pitäisi korteistani. (Kiitos kaunis teille, jotka olette täällä monesti mieltäni ilahduttaneet kommenteillanne!)

Tuli ostettua Promarkereiden kaikki 56 uutta väriä ja posti toi myös ihanat Whiff of Joyn leimasimeni. Uusien kuvien leimaaminen ja niiden värittely on ollut todella hauskaa, valmiina on jo pari kymmentä kuvaa ja toinen samanmoinen odottaa vielä värittämistä. Niistä syntyy sitten kortteja pikku hiljaa inspiraation palatessa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails