perjantai 16. lokakuuta 2009

Mojo Monday #108



I can´t really remember when I last took part in the Mojo Monday challenge so I thought it was just about time to give that challenge a go. The sketch was fairly simple which is something I liked a lot. The image is from Whiff of Joy, one of Alison Acton´s whimsical Henry Mouse´s. I used Promarkers to colour those cuties and some papers from K&Company to match the feeling of the image.

...

Enpä muista milloin viimeksi olisin osallistunut Mojo Mondayn haasteeseen, joten ajattelin kokeilla, kun kerran luonnoskin oli niin yksinkertainen. Leimakuva on Alison Actonin Whiff of Joylle piirtämiä Henry hiiriä (kaverin kera tällä kertaa) ja se on väritetty Promarkereilla. Paperit on K&Companylta.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails