perjantai 16. lokakuuta 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar #73



I´ll leave you with this last and sixth card for today as I should be getting ready to go to work (evening shift...not my favourite). But this card is, a favourite I mean, of todays cards, that´s why I left it last. The fabulous sketch was from A Spoon Full of Sugar and the gorgeous image and sentiment are from Whiff of Joy. This time I used watercolours and aquarelle pencils (and a bit of my Promarkers) for the colouring. Papers are still from K&Company, striped ribbon, satin ribbon (was white, but coloured it with Promarkers) and heart shaped pearls are all from my stash. By for now...maybe I´ll come back for some bloghopping when I get home after nine.

...

Tässä nyt sitten päivän kuudes ja viimeinen kortti, pitäisi jo kohta lähteä töihin (iltavuoro odottaa). Tämä kortti on itseasiassa lempparini näistä tämän päivän tekeleistä, siksi jätin sen postauksenkin viimeiseksi. Luonnos löytyi A Spoon Full of Sugarilta ja ihana leimakuva ja teksti ovat WoJ:lta. Tällä kertaa väritteli kuvan vesiväreillä ja akvarellikynillä, pikkaisen tuli käytettyä Promarkereitakin. Paperit ovat edelleen K&Companylta ja raidallinen nauha, satiininauha (oli valkoinen, mutta väritin sen Promarkereillani) ja sydämen muotoiset helmet löytyivät askartelutarvikekoristani. Heippa vaan...ehkä palaan koneelle vielä töiden jälkeen bogihyppelyn merkeissä.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Gorgeous card, wonderful snowman and beautiful papers.
    luv
    Debby

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tää on kyllä tosi kaunis! Niin ihana tuo teksti! =)

    VastaaPoista
  3. Huippuihana ja niin hitsin pirteä pläjäys, ettei voi mitenkään olla tykkäämättä:) Olet taitava kortintekijä:)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Fabulous take on the sketch, I adore your image choice. Thanks for playing along at ASOS.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails