maanantai 9. marraskuuta 2009

A blog award and greetings from Tallinn



This nice surprise was waiting for me when I checked my comments today. Thank you Elina from Tassutaaperon tupa for this great award, I´m so glad you like my blog and my cards.

I just got back late lastnight from a weekend trip to Tallin, where I stayed in a spa hotel. My husband was with me of course and our little girl stayed the weekend with my husband´s parents. We were traveling with my local crafting society (our society reached it´s 10 year mark this year so we decided to celebrate with a trip to Tallinn). Our trip started at 4:15 saturday morning and we travelled by bus to the harbour in Helsinki from where we took a ship to Tallinn. The ship was one of those new fast ones that take only about two hours to cross the gulf. We had lots to do that day, a visit to a wool factory in Raasikuu, a visit to a local craft show and I even managed to get a haircut at the hotel before going to eat at a brewery restaurant. The next day we did some shopping in the old town of Tallinn...and what´s a visit to Tallinn without buying a few cases of inexpensive beer and some other alcohol beverages LOL. It was a nice trip and we had lots of fun. I liked the hotel (Tallink Spa and Conference), my haircut , the spa and the breakfast buffet so much that we just might need to go back there some day in the near future.

...

Tämä kiva yllätys odotti minua kun tulin koneelle ja tarkastin kommenttini. Kiitokset Elinalle tästä ihanasta tunnustuksesta. Oli kiva kuulla, että pidät blogistani ja korteistani niin paljon.

Oltiin eilen kotona vasta tosi myöhään. Viikonloppu meni Tallinnan reissussa Kukkian Kädentaitajat Ry:n kanssa. Yhdistyksemme juhli tänä vuonna kymmenenvuotista taivaltaan ja ajattelimme kerrankin repäistä ja lähdimme Tallinnaan katselemaan Viron käsityötarjontaa. Sain houkuteltua miehenikin mukaan ja pikkutyttömme oli hoidossa mieheni vanhemmilla. Matkaan lähdettiin linja-autolla jo vartin yli neljä lauantaiaamuna. Laivamatka ei kyllä kauaa kestänyt, vain pari tuntia ja olimme jo Tallinnan satamassa. Ensimmäisenä ohjelmassa oli vierailu Raasikuun villatehtaalle. Kävimme myös Martin Markkinoilla ostoksilla, mutta itse olin kyllä aika pettynyt kyseisiin markkinoihin, eikä haaviini ostoksia sitten tarttunutkaan. Hotellilla olimme joskus ennen kuutta ja onnistuin vielä saamaan itselleni parturin hotellin kampaamosta ennen lähtöä panimoravintolaan illalliselle. Yövyimme Tallink Spa and Conference hotellissa, josta tykkäsin kovasti. Sunnuntaipäivä oli sitten varattu ostoksille vanhassa kaupungissa. Oli kyllä tosi kiva reissu, täytyypä joskus toisenkin kerran käydä kyseisessä hotellissa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails