torstai 3. joulukuuta 2009

Friday Sketchers #80



This is my card for the challenge at Friday Sketchers. I loved the sketch but decided to leave all of the embellishments out as I didn´t have ones I liked enough and didn´t want to ruin this lovely crisp and clean card. The image is raised on foam pads (which doesn´t really show in the picture) so I can easily later embellish the card if i so choose. I have again used my Promarkers to colour this ever so cute Willow with candle from Whiff of Joy. The papers are from Basic Grey.

...

Tämä kortti menee Friday Sketchersin haasteeseen. Pidin luonnoksesta tosi paljon, mutta päätin jättää koristeet laittamatta, kun en löytänyt mitään tarpeeksi kivaa varastoistani. Leimakuva on Whiff of Joylta ja käytin sen värittämiseen jälleen kerran Promarkereita. Paperit on Basic Greyltä.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails