maanantai 11. tammikuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #41 DT card



It´s time to set yet again another Stamp with Fun challenge. This week we are giving you a theme to to work with...and the theme is snow/snowflakes.

I made this vintage feeling card with yet another one of my new Diane Duda stamps. I coloured the image with Promarkers and added some white Puffs to the snowman. The sentiment and snowflake stamps are from Whiff of Joy. I only have one dp in my card and it is from Basic Grey. I embellished the card with some linen string and with lots of flowers with Kaiser rhinestone centers. For distressing the paper edges I used sandpaper and distress ink.

That´s all in short...happy crafting everyone!

...

On taas uuden Stamp with Fun haasteen aika. Tällä kertaa kortti tulisi tehdä teeman mukaan ja tuo teemahan on näin talveen sopivasti lumi tai tarkemmin lumihiutaleet.

Tein tämän hiukan vintage teemaisen korttini käyttäen jälleen yhtä uusista Diane Dudan leimasimista. Värittelin kuvan Promarkereilla ja lisäsin lumiukkoon Puffs kohojauhetta. Teksti ja pieni lumihiutaleleimasin ovat Whiff of Joylta. Dp kortissa on BG:ltä. Koristeeksi lisäsin pellavanarua ja paljon kukkasia, joissa on tarratimantit keskustoina. Paperien reunat on käsitelty hiekkapaperilla ja musteella.

Siinä kaikki näin pikaisesta... pitäkää hauskaa askartelu parissa!

2 kommenttia:

  1. what a wonderful card.
    I love the vintage style. It´s so lovely.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Lovely card and details! So cute image! Hugs Nilla

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails