tiistai 23. helmikuuta 2010

The Sugar Bowl #29...something recycled, something new


Finally I managed to get some crafting done just for fun. I almost missed a second Sugar Bowl in a row... bad, bad me. I loved the sketch provided, thanks a lot Tiets. The please include option was in a form of a recipe and went like this "use 3 flowers, 2 brads and 1 button on your creation". I decided to match them all together and ended up with two flowers with a brad center and one with a button (not really all that clever, but one has to try LOL). I also had the great idea of using recycled materials on my card, so all the cardstock and the base the image is stamped on are materials from a tea box I just emptied this morning. I also cut out the weather section of the newspaper and used it as a material... but that´s where my creativity stopped and I had to go raid my dp stash. So the background is from K&Company and the other pieces are from Basic Grey.

The image is a Leanne Ellis stamp I had yet never even inked up. I used my Promarkers to colour the image but the base not being white sort of ate away all the colours. Well I´ll need to try this idea again someday hopefully with better luck. I´ll need to use a different ink and different colours ´cause I kind of liked the recycled material. I guess that was all for now, I´ll let you decide whether my attempt at dabling with recycled stuff was a succes or not.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails