torstai 11. maaliskuuta 2010

Love you, hug you


Hi all! I just heard some great news today, I had won the new store stamp kit from Whiff of Joy. YAY! But as I need to wait for a while for it to arrive here I made a card with one of my other favourite girlie images, it´s a Karen´s Doodle of course. This card fits the flower power challenge (with all the flowers and the sentiment) at Cupcake Crafts just perfectly...and the theme at Crafty Calender Challenge was also flower power, so this card goes there aswell.

And have you already made a card for our Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian challenge...if not I hope you´ll start crafting right away.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Hi Tanja.
    your card is so amazing. The image is to cuuute. And your coloring is just amazing.
    You are so talented.

    VastaaPoista
  2. this is cute, lovely image and the flowers really finish this off so well.

    Love the card in the below posting too, very cheeky boy, just adorible
    sarah x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Beautiful card and a perfect choice of colours...such a pretty delicate flower image...thanks for joining us at Cupcake :) Donna x

    VastaaPoista
  4. Gorgeous work, I love the colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails