sunnuntai 21. maaliskuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call...two cards






So here´s my try at the WoJ GDT Call. I have the worst toothache ever, none of the painkillers I have work for more than a half hour, so I´m keeping this post as short as possible as I´m almost unable to think straight.

There was a recipe to follow and it went like this: Use 1 cardstock, 2 design papers, 1 button and 1 ribbon. I made two cards with the same layout, just a few differences in the layout of the image and I used different border punches and papers. I combined two stamps to make a scene. In the second (this is actually the card I made first) card I left out the birds and the background flowers are from the birdhouse stamp. I managed to smudge my ink as I was colouring, don´t really know why I´m always so impatient and can´t really wait for the ink to dry properly. That´s the reason why I made a second card, this time using brown ink and stamped the image with it´s lovely birdies and used a little less background.

The papers I used are from MME´s Wild Asparagus paper pad. I used Promarkers to colour the images and the ribbons and the sentiments are from WoJ. Even though I smudged the image on the first card I made I somehow liked it a lot and was unable to decide which card to have as my primary enrty, that´s why they are here both.

I´m off now to find a phonenumber for the dentist so I can try getting an appointment first thing in the morning...this ache really is unbearable.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Two beautiful cards!! Best of luck with the DT call. Juliex

    VastaaPoista
  2. I hope your tootache is gone by now!
    What a great card – the colour combination is really great. I love the many details which you have choosen with love and care.

    Thanks for participating in the GD call.
    Best regards
    Katharina

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails