maanantai 5. huhtikuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy GDT card...1001 nights



Isn´t this stamp just gorgeous! Whiff of Joy´s new April Stamp Kit - Scheherazade (1001 Nights) is now ready for preorder...you should hop on over to the shop to order your kit. I got mine as my first GD package and boy the stamps sure are gorgeous. And there are some perfectly fitting sentiment also.

I tried again this orange-blue colour combo and I think it works well. I coloured my image with Promarkers and raided my paper stash for some fitting papers. It´s a good thing I had saved a few Basic Grey Amrosia papers, otherwise I wouldn´t have had anything to go with my brightly coloured image. I think I might need to start choosing the papers first so I wouldn´t have such a problem with the papers. I cut the borders with a MS border punch and added some flowers to embellish my creation. I didn´t think the card needed much embellishing as the image and the dp combined with the sentiment were so powerful. I almost even left the flowers out.

I guess that´s all for now, I´ll show you a card with Oakley tomorrow. See you later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails