maanantai 17. toukokuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #59 DT card...stripes!







Hello people! It´s time to kick start another sunny week with a new Stamp with Fun challenge. After last weeks sketch challenge we´d like to see some stripes on your creations.

I used some new papers from DCWV, they are from the Linen Closet stack. I also did some stamping with my Stempelglede stamps. The gorgeous little doctor image is from Whiff of Joy´s Get Well collection. Isn´t he the cutest with his stetoscope. I did the colouring with promarkers and distressed all the edges with Tea dye Distress Ink. After that I just added some brads and pearls and my card was done.

So why don´t you join in on the stamping fun and show us what you can do with stripes. Have fun crafting!

1 kommentti:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous ~ luv the colours you chose & your layout is fab xx Lizzy xx :)

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails