maanantai 7. kesäkuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #62 DT card



Happy monday! Let´s Stamp with Fun again. This time we have a great sketch for you to follow.

For my card I chose a Diane Duda digi image from Sugar Nellie I had bought ages ago but never had used in a card before. I did my colouring combining watercolours and Promarkers and added some sparkle. the papers are also glittery, they are from MME´s Penny Lane glitter stack. The linen string and buttons came from my stash. I flipped the sketch sideways if some one is wondering why my card seems a bit different from the other dt cards.

Ok, now it´s your turn to have some stamping fun. Have a great day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails