maanantai 12. heinäkuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #67 DT card



Hi and happy monday! Last week flew by really fast and it´s time to Stamp with Fun again. This week we have a theme for you and that theme is fairies.

I guess my image is actually an angel but I thought it would still fit the theme quite perfectly...and I really have been neglecting this wonderful cutie by Diane Duda. I have done the colouring with Promarkers and the papers are from K&Company and Papermania. As ambellishment I have added flowers, lace pearls and rhinestones, so a there´s a lot of everything in this card even though the layout is fairly simple.

Have fun crafting!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails