maanantai 30. elokuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #74 DT card



Hi again! Now I want to tell you about our new challenge at Stamp with Fun. Saphira has prepared a great sketch for us to follow.

I know I have already showed you this little darling from Whiff of Joy´s upcoming Sept. 1st release but this image was waiting ready coloured on my desk and just pleading to be used in a card. So here is Betty again with her candycane. And I even used my beloved brown ink this time and I think brown suits Betty and my Promarker colouring better. The papers are from DCWV and that lovely senmtiment is also from WoJ.

If you haven´t yet taken part in my WoJ candy draw you might want to go check that one out (open until Sept. 1st midnight).

Have fun stamping and crafting!

2 kommenttia:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails