maanantai 13. syyskuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #76 DT card




Aaargh! Sometimes I just hate mondays... no not really, but blogger was just playing tricks on me again as I had scheduled this post for earlier today. Somehow that scheduled post has gone missing completely. Well anyway here's my DT card for Stamp with Fun. We had a lovely sketch again to follow.

I have stamped WoJ's cute Sammy with Licorice onto kraft cardstock and coloured the image with Promarkers. The papers I have used are a mixture of MME and OA and behind the image I have put a tag cut with WoJ's Magical Tag metal die. I like this cute preppy card a lot.

Now it's your turn to stamp with fun. Have fun crafting!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Deine Karte sieht wunderschön aus !!!! Auch die Farbzusamenstellung ist so schön !!!
    Liebe Grüße Marlis

    VastaaPoista
  2. Heippa! Oon taustalla seuraillut blogiasi jonkin aikaa ja tykännyt kovasti. Blogistani löytyykin sinulle tunnustus, käypä kurkkaamassa. :) Iloista syksyä!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hello Tanja, you made gorgeous cards!!
    I really love it!!
    Greetings Nicolet

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails