keskiviikko 1. syyskuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy DT



Hello hello! Aren't these fellows the cutest little mice you've ever seen? I think I have fallen in love with this image...and now you can get yours as the new WoJ Christmas stamps are finally available. Go to the WoJ shop to get yours.

I have stamped my Christmas Train with brown ink and done the colouring with Promarkers. The flowery paper is from MME and the glittery dotted one is from K&Company. Then I have just added a piece of string and two half pearls and my card was done.

See you later!

3 kommenttia:

  1. Mielettömän kaunis kortti: ihana kokonaisuua ihana ja upeasti väritetty leimasinkuva :o)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ach ist die Karte süß !!!
    Liebe Grüße Marlis

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails