torstai 28. lokakuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy DT...preview no.2



Hi there! I'm here only to quickly share with you this one card I made... with a little preview of Whiff of Joy's new November release. The preview doesn't really regard the images though, those are included in the October STORE stamp kit - Let us adore him that Katharina kindly has offered for sale also via WoJ store this time. So the sneak peak is really about a new leaf/branch die. I really do love all the dies that WoJ has to offer.

I was aiming for a masculine card but after adding those flowers... well the card turned out a bit more feminine again.

See you later again!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails