sunnuntai 28. marraskuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy DT



Have you met Nora and Ben yet? I guess you have atleast seen them if you have been tuning on to some Whiff of Joy news as these cuties are to be released on Dec 1st.

These weeks before Christmas are a really busy time for me always so if I'm not around here much I'm propably at work or at some craft show selling my products...or making something new to sell. Just today I was at a local market place...and needless to say I can now again feed my habit of purchasing some new crafting goods. I mainly sell jewellery and also cards (but I never make my cards to be sold if you understand what I mean).

Thanks for looking!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails