torstai 2. joulukuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy DT



Hello! Phew have I been busy...sadly though not with anything crafting related. I was meaning to show you this cutie yesterday but life got in the way...and the fact that I'm again struggling to get my creations photographed...so sorry for all the dodgy photos from here on 'till next spring LOL.

Yesterday was the release day of some new goodies from WoJ. This hansom little fellow is called Ben and the sentiment circle is also from WoJ. I have stamped the image onto kraft cardstock and I think I have managed to make a cool little masculine card even with the flowers.

Thanks for looking!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails