maanantai 10. tammikuuta 2011

Karen's Doodles Challenge #45 DT card...monochrome



Hello and good morning! Let's welcome this new week with a Karen's Doodles Challenge. This weeks theme is monochrome...so make a card in all the shades of only one colour.

I made a blue card and wanted to use my all time favourite KD image, Love at First Sight. I did the colouring with Promarkers and actually changed the colour of the teddy twice, so it doesn't really look at all as good as I had hoped. The papers are from DCWV and WoJ. The sentiment is also fom WoJ.

Now go on and have fun with your KD images!

4 kommenttia:

  1. Too cute, Tanja:O) Love the colours and beautiful design.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    VastaaPoista
  2. Tanja this is beautiful, your colourwork is stunning. Joey x

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hi Tanja:
    I hope you are having a wonderful New Years! This card is beautiful and I LOVE the colors!
    Hugs, Karen

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oh, Tanja, this is the sweetest card. I love this image and you have colored her so perfectly. As always, fabulous floral embellishments.

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails