maanantai 17. tammikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #94 DT card



Hi...it's me again LOL! Now I'm here to tell you about our new challenge at Stamp with Fun. We have a great sketch again to follow.

I have made my card using Whiff of Joy's new Henry with Love Balloon. I think Henry is the cutest mouse I have ever seen and here with his huge Valentines balloon he's evev more adorable than usual. The dp's are from MME and I have used a border die from WoJ on the panel in the center of my card. I also made use with the "brackets" left over from when I cut the borders. I had to use lots of flowers on this one and came up with with something quite adorable if I may say so.

Thanks for looking and have fun stamping!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails