maanantai 31. tammikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #96 DT card



Good evening you all! Sorry for being so layte with this post but life got in the way LOL. Anyway it's time to tell you about our new challenge at Stamp with Fun. This week we have again a great skecth to follow.

I did my card using WoJ's cute Tweetheart and coloured it with Promarkers. The paper are from October Afternoon...except from the dotted brown one. The heart is painted with distress crackle paint and then I stamped the sentiment on it.

Ok go on and have fun stamping!

1 kommentti:

  1. So gorgeous card Tanja,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails