sunnuntai 2. tammikuuta 2011

Whiff of Joy DT

First of all I'd like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year! I wish all the best to all of my crafting buddies where ever you may be...and to all the new people I'll get to know this coming year.

In the name of celebration I made the following card. I wish I could have shown you something with WoJ's new stamps and dies that were released yesterday, but my dt package has not arrived yet. Well if you want to see them go straight to the shop or check out Katharina's blog for some inspiration.



So this is Ben drawn by talented Alison Acton. He was a part of WoJ's December release and perfect for New Years celebration cards.

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails