tiistai 19. huhtikuuta 2011

Stamp with Fun #107 DT card



Aaaargh! I'm so sorry I'm a day late with this post...but I was having some difficulties with my computer yesterday. Well anyway there is a new challenge again Stamp with Fun. This week the challenge is an easy one...just make a birthday card.

I made my card with one of WoJ's new digistamps...here is Prima Ballerina Nora. The sentiment is also from WoJ as is the die I have cut it with... and the gorgeous butterfly die too. The papers are a mixture of WoJ and MME, just some scraps I found from my table.

No go on and have fun stamping!

ps. I did something I had sworn I would never do...registered to facebook LOL. I'm taking it slowly though, don't even have my picture on my profile yet.

4 kommenttia:

  1. Hei, Tämä on niin söpö kortti! Love työsi. Anteeksi huono suomi.
    Judy (Naimisissa suomalaisen)

    VastaaPoista
  2. This is such a pretty card Tanja. Love all the WOJ products used and the colours are so pretty!
    Clairex

    VastaaPoista
  3. So gorgeous card Tanja,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    VastaaPoista
  4. Hi Tanja,
    Such a sweet card, with really cute colors!
    I love your blog, you always give me so much inspiration, and this time I left something for you on my blog, stop by when you find the time.
    Hugs Celia

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails