lauantai 4. heinäkuuta 2009

Wild and Untamed

The StampARTic sketch was also the base for this card. I used darker and richer colours to a totally different feeling. The image is Suzanne Woolcott´s Untamed Gorjuss girl and I´ve coloured her with Promarkers. Papers are from Basic Grey. I did some experimenting with my old tube watercolours and came up with the whitewashed effect.
...
StampARTicin luonnos oli myös tämän kortin pohjana, mutta värimaailmaa vaihtamalla syntyi korttiin aivan toisenlainen fiilis. Leimakuva on Gorjuss girl ja se on väritetty Promarkereilla. Paperit on BG:ltä. Löysin laatikosta vanhat tuubivesivärini ja kokeilin ns. valkopesua, joka tuntui hyvin tasoittavan värien kontrasteja ja sitovan kortin yhdeksi kokonaisuudeksi.

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails