maanantai 17. elokuuta 2009

Simon Says.... Anything BUT a card!


I came upon this challenge whilst bloghopping yesterday and decided to play along. Simon Says Stamp challenge had the theme of Anything BUT a card so I made this simple box with a cute Gorjus girl image I had coloured earlier. I´ll fill the box with some goodies later on... just the perfect gift for a friend. The box itself is made of some leftover wallpaper.
...
Eksyin eilen kivaan haasteblogiin, jossa pyydettiin tekemään mitä tahansa muuta kuin kortti. Oli ihan pakko osallistua, joten tein tällaisen simppelin lahjarasian vanhasta tapetin palasesta ja koristelin sen Gojuss girl leimakuvalla.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Beautiful box! I love the way you used a punch to make the frosting on the cakes!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    <3,
    Steph

    VastaaPoista
  2. That box is adorable!!! Thanks for entering the Simon Says Stamp challenge!

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails