maanantai 14. syyskuuta 2009

Sketch and Stash Challenge #19: My first GDT card ever!


Hi to all of you out there!!! I´m so happy about my new post as a guest designer for the Sketch and Stash Challenge, even if it is only for the next two challenges. I had so much fun playing with the sketch and I think it shows. I chose to use my new Diane Duda Stamp called Bashful and some gorgeous and playfull papers from my Basic Grey Two Scoops paper pad I had been saving for some special occasion LOL. I have used Promarkers and watercolours together again to colour this cutie up. The image part of the card is actually a bookmark, I just used a heart shaped brad to attach it to the card. Hope you liked my card...at least I hope I inspired some of you to take part in the challenge.
...
Hei vaan kaikille teille missä luuraattekin!!! Olen tosi innoissani uudesta pestistäni Sketch and Stash haasteen vierailevana DT jäsenenä, vaikka pesti kestääkin vain seuraavien kahden haasteen ajan. Minulla oli tosi hauskaa korttia tehdessäni ja luulenpa, että se myös näkyy. Valitsin leimakuvaksi Diane Dudan Bashfulin ja paperit löytyivät BG:ltä. Värityksessä olen taas kerran miksannut Promarkereita ja vesivärejä. Kuvan osuus on itseasiassa kirjanmerkki, se on kiinnitetty korttiin vain sydämenmallisen niitin avulla. Toivottavasti piditte kortistani ja ainakin joku kiinnostui ottamaan osaa haasteeseenkin.

3 kommenttia:

  1. Onnittelut pestistä! =)
    Upea kortti ja aivan ihanat värit!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Such a stunning card for your guest DT debut with us Tanja!
    I'm looking forward to working with you and getting to know you better.

    VastaaPoista
  3. We are so pleased to have you on board Tanja and your card is so fantastic, thanks for joining us!
    Love Becky xx

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails