keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #67



This card goes to the Cupcake Craft Challenge, where you were asked to make a card using red and green. I have also a dash of blue in my card but I think it still fits the challenge.I did the colouring with promarkers as always. The image and sentiment are both from Whiff of Joy and the dp is from MME. A quick and simple card this time.

...

Tämä kortti menee Cupcake Craft Challengeen, jossa pyydettiin käyttämään punaista ja vihreää väriä. Minun kortissani on lisäksi päävärinä sininen, mutta eiköhän tuo silti täytä haasteen vaatimukset. Väritttelin Whiff of Joyn leimakuvan Promarkereilla. Taustan kuviopaperi on MME:ltä. Tällainen yksinkertainen ja nopea kortti tällä kertaa.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails