keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2009

Sketch Saturday #79 and ASFOS #80



This card´s a bit different from what most of us are used to when thinking of christmas cards...and all because of the colouring. Non-traditional Christmas colours was the challenge this week at A Spoon Full of Sugar, that´s where I got the idea to try and colour this Whiff of Joy image with only my grey Promarkers. I had to add a bit of blue, but mostly the image is coloured with only Warm Greys (1, 2 and 4). I got the sketch from Sketch Saturday so that´s where I´ll enter this also. The papers are from Basic Grey.

...

Tämä hiukan erilainen joulukortti menee kahteen haasteeseen. Luonnoksen löysin Sketch Saturdayltä ja A Spoon Full of Sugarin haasteessa pyydettiin käyttämään ei-tyypillisiä jouluvärejä. Ajattelin kokeilla onnistuisiko leimakuvan värittäminen pelkästään harmaita Promarkereita käyttäen. Lopulta lisäsin kuvaan harmaiden lisäksi hiukkasen sinistä. Paperit on Basic Greyltä.

4 kommenttia:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails