keskiviikko 2. joulukuuta 2009

Stampin´ for the Weekend DT Call



I came upon a DT call at Stampin´ for the Weekend and just couldn´t resist entering. The catch was to make a card that sums up your own cardmaking style and I think this card does just that (at least for the time being). The cute image is from Whiff of Joy and I have coloured it with Promarkers. The papers are from Basic Grey. And to add lots of distressing and a piece of linen lace (red this time) this card ´s just perfect for someone special (I always think of my baby girl when colouring this image).

...

Huomasin tuossa netissä seilatessani että Stampin´ for the Weekendillä olisi DT haku meneillään ja pakkohan sitä on siihenkin soppaan itseään yrittää lykätä. Kortissani on kaikkea minulle tärkeää: söpö Promarkereilla väritetty Whiff of Joyn leimakuva, Basic Greyn paperit, paljon revittyjä paperin reunoja ja pätkä pitsiä. Pidetään peukkuja.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails