maanantai 21. joulukuuta 2009

Stamp with Fun #38 DT card


Oh Yay! Christmas is just around the corner...only a few more days of work and then it´s time to relax with friends and family. As it is monday again we have a new Stamp with Fun challenge for you. This week we have a lovely sketch to follow.

I got some new stamps last week and this gorgeous pair of winter birds is one of them. I was so excited when I saw my order from Sugar Nellie had arrived that I had to ink one of them right on the spot. I wanted to make a bright and cheerfull card so this Diane Duda stamp was just perfect for my card. I coloured the image with some of my neglected Promarkers and I think it turned out quite allright. I have also bought a Distress Ink pad and had to try it out as you can see. I have sprayed the image and flowers with a glimmer mist spray I made myself out of liquid pearls and water. It worked really well I think. The papers are from Basic Grey´s Eskimo Kisses paper pad.

I was a bit busy last week with the Christmas sale but I hope to be able to be a better blogger and cardmaker this week. I´m looking forward to visiting your blogs. Merry Christmas to all allready!

...

Jippii! Joulu on jo melkein ovella. On taas uuden Stamp with Fun haasteen aika ja tällä viikolla meillä olisi tosi kiva luonnos kortin pohjaksi tarjolla.

Posti toi viime viikolla mukanaan uusia leimasimia. Olin tosi innoissani kun näin Sugar Nellien tilaukseni saapuneen ja oli ihan pakko heti kokeilla tätä ihanaa Diane Dudan lintuparia. Halusin tehdä pirteän ja värikkään kortin, joten kaivoin esille vähän paitsioon jääneet Promarker-tussini, sitä kun tulee yleensä käytettyä vain niitä tiettyjä sävyjä. Olen aika tyytyväinen tuohon todella värikkääseen lopputulokseen. Leimakuvan osuus on vielä sumutettu itse tekemälläni kimallespraylla, samoin kuin kukatkin. Paperit on basic Greyn Eskimo Kisses -lehtiöstä. Tuli tuossa ostettua Distress Ink -mustetyyny ja sitähän oli myös kokeiltava korttiin, kuten varmaan näkyykin.

Viime viikolla jäi kortteilu pikkaisen vähemmälle, kun myyjäiset aiheuttivat kiireitä. Nyt yritän sitten parantaa jälleen tapani ja toivottavasti saan aikaiseksi useamman kivan kortin. On varmasti kiva käydä vieraisilla blogeissanne haasteen merkeissä. Hauskaa joulua kaikille jo näin etukäteen!

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails