lauantai 23. tammikuuta 2010

WoJ GDT Call...almost ready to apply

Yay! I´m finally ready with my card for the Whiff of Joy Guest Designer Call. You won´t see it here yet though... I need to wait for tomorrow and take some pictures after I get back from work (talk about leaving things to the last minute LOL).

So as you may allready now Katharina is holding a Guest Designer Call every 2 months on the 16th and the Call in each case is open for one week. Which means  the deadline for this Call is tomorrow, 8pm GMT+1 to be exact. She will then choose 1-3 Guest Designers who will be creating cards or papercraftprojects with Whiff of Joy’s newest stamps for the next 2 months until the next Guest Designers are chosen.

All you had to do was to follow the sketch provided and of course use atleast one WoJ stamp on your card. Easy peasy one might say, but not that easy at all when you want to make a PERFECT card. But anyways I´m finally ready, my card´s waiting to be photographed. I actually managed to use 5 (when also counting the sentiments) Whiff of Joy stamps on my creation. Ok so now I´m off to bed, need some well deserved shut eye before work.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails