perjantai 22. tammikuuta 2010

Stamp Something DT card...Funny something



Happy Friday people! It´s time for another Stamp Something challenge... and this week we´d like to see something funny... or just plain fun. My card has bold colours and the image is sweet and funny. Most of all I had lots of fun making this card and those flowers.

Our sponsor this week is Sunshine and Giggles Stamps and that´s where I got my image from. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and sprayed the whole thing with selfmade pearl spray. That lovely bright paper I found from  Basic Grey´s June Bug paper pad. That´s all in short, let´s get carfting.

...

Hauskaa perjantai päivää! Olisi jälleen uuden Stamp Something haasteen aika. Tällä kertaa haluaisimme nähädä korteissanne jotain hassua tai hauskaa. Omassa kortissani käytin kirkkaita värejä ja olihan sen tekeminenkin hauskaa. Lopputulos kyllä ei oikein enää silmää miellytä niin kovin, mutta kortin ja varsinkin noiden kukkasten tekeminen oli hauskaa.

Sponsorina tällä kertaa on Sunshine & Giggles Stamps, jonka leimakuvaa käytin kortissani. Värittelin kuvan Promarkereilla ja lisäsin päälle vielä helmiäissumutetta. Ihana kirkkaan värinen paperi löytyi Basic Greyn June Bug lehtiöstä. Siinäpä tuo näin lyhykäisyydessään, siitä vain jälleen askartelemaan.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails