sunnuntai 4. huhtikuuta 2010

And the winner is...

Boy you people sure do love hopping... there were so many lovely comments. Thank you to each and every one of you that stopped by!

And now let´s see who the lucky lady is that is going to get Karen´s Doodles Love at First Sight image.


Here´s my little helper choosing the winner...
*
*
*
*
*
...and the lucky winner is Mary from My scrap happy life.
Please email me and I´ll get your image send to you.

Thanks again to all that visited my blog and left such kind comments.

1 kommentti:

  1. HI Tanja!

    Thank you again for the fun blog hop. Can't wait to use this image!! I've sent you an email. Thanks again

    hugs
    Mary

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails