keskiviikko 21. huhtikuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge #7...Confirmation card



Here we are again with a new Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge. This week we´d like to see some confirmation cards.

Karen has specially designed a set of 5 images (3 girls and 2 boys) for your confirmation cards. I used the short haired girl for my card and coloured the image with Promarkers. I kept the layout of the card simple and added just some half pearls, one flower and a fitting sentiment to finish off my creation.

Now it´s your turn to show your confirmation creations, just use a Karen´s Doodles image and you are set to go! Have fun crafting!

1 kommentti:

  1. Gorgeous card, Tanja:O) Love the colours and pretty vintage look:)
    Have a brilliant day.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails