perjantai 16. huhtikuuta 2010

Stamp Something DT card...something layered



Happy friday! It´s time to Stamp Something. This weeks theme is layers, you can layer on lots of embellishments, or use lots of layers of paper, or layer images together using various masking or digital layering techniques. Just have fun stamping something layered!

Our sponsor is Karen´s Doodles and the winner of this challenge will receive 3 digital stamps/images from Karen's Doodles!

Now on to my card... I used Basket of Bunnies as my image and coloured it with Promarkers. The poapers are from MME´s Bloo&Grow paper pad. I layered up green and yellow cardstock paper to line the image and the background paper. I went for a simple layered look and used only some selfadhesive rhinestones as embellishment. I also raised the image up a bit with 3D pads.

Ok, now it´s your turn to stamp something, have a great weekend!

2 kommenttia:

  1. Your card is lpvely, very cute image!
    Clairex

    VastaaPoista
  2. cute card! You make a lot of lovely things, so now i follow your blog!

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails