maanantai 12. huhtikuuta 2010

Stamp with Fun #54 DT card...believe in the magic



Hello stamping world and happy monday! It´s time to Stamp with Fun again. It´s sketch time this week. I sure had much fun with the sketch and I know you will too. So go check it out.

I used two, three if you count the sentiment, gorgeous stamps from Whiff of Joy in my card (all from the new April stamp kit), one as the main image and one in the background. The main image is a luxurious palace that I coloured with Promarkers and for the background I used the flower image in the set. I masked the palace and stamped the flowers twice and embossed with UTEE...then I placed the palace image again in right position and started to sponge some distress ink to the image. It would be better to use a fine grained embossing powder with this technique (at least to get the details to show a bit better) but UTEE was all I had at hand. Throw in some distressing, flowers and papers from Basic Grey and you have a card!

Get crafting...see you later!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails