perjantai 9. huhtikuuta 2010

Stamp Something DT card...Stitch something



Happy friday! It´s time to Stamp Something. This week we´d like to see some stitches, so get your sewing machines, needles or just plain pencils ready.

This weeks sponsor is Paper Jewels, they carry Sweet Pea stamps among other things, which leads me straight to my image choice. I used a fabulous mermaid image and coloured it with Promarkers. The papers are from MME´s Wild Asparagus paper pad. I also covered the image with UTEE and used only one layer as I thought the uneven look better resembled water. And the stitching part... I used fake ones as I didn´t want to mess up my sewing machine.

Ok so now it´s your turn, get stamping and stitching.

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails