perjantai 30. huhtikuuta 2010

Whiff of Joy Get well stamp sneak peak



Hey...! Tomorrow is the launch day of some cute Get well stamps at Whiff of Joy, don´t miss it. All three of the illustrators contributed to the collection.

Here´s one drawn by talented Norma Fickel, I just love this clown. I have to admit I wasn´t really pleased with my image after I had coloured it, but that was just because of the colours I had chosen...but everything kind of fell together perfectly when I found that striped and glittery background paper. The paper is from MME and the 12x12 Penny Lane glitter stack really is huge, don´t know why I haven´t dared to cut into it before. I have a habit of buying gorgeous new papers and saving them for...don´t really know what. It´s a bit silly really, if I used all my papers that would just be a good excuse to buy more...right eh´.

Ok, so the release day of the collection is May 1st, that´s tomorrow! So not much longer ´till you can order yours.

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails