lauantai 29. toukokuuta 2010

Free digital image from Whiff of Joy!



Hello everyone! Alison Acton sure has made an excellent job at creating this super cool Henry image...and guess what, Katharina is giving it away for free as a digital image. So hop on over to her blog quickly to get your Henry fix.

I sure had fun colouring this image and making my card. It was kind of relaxing making a card for a boy...but who says Spiderman is just a boy thing...I think this image will be popular beyond gender and age. Ok, so I did the colouring with Promarkers and stamped some cardstock with my stempelglede stamps. I used lots of layers again and the dp is from Basic Grey.

Have a great weekend!

1 kommentti:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails