perjantai 28. toukokuuta 2010

Stamp Something DT card and my bloghop candy winner



Hello and happy friday! It´s time to Stamp Something again. Our Stamp Something two year blogaversary hop has ended but we still have one more birthday challenge for all of you. This time we challenge you to follow a recipe: paper, ribbon, bow, and a tag.

I have kind of combined all those elements and made my image part of the card into a simple tag. I have used a Bildmalarna stamp as my image which leads me straight to this weeks lovely sponsor...and that sponsor is Jenny Lazslo of Bildmalarna. I have coloured my image with Promarkers as usual and the paper is from DCWV´s Linen Closet stack.

I guess I should now get to the part of which you all are waiting, my bloghop candy winner that is. So the winner (chosen at random) of my secret candy is...

***

#60 Sandra P from papiergardens.blogspot.com

Gongratulations Sandra, please email me your snail mail info so that I can get your prize on it´s way (my contact info is at the left sidebar).

And now it´s time to start crafting again. Have fun!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails