keskiviikko 26. toukokuuta 2010

Karen´s Doodle Scandinavian Challenge #12 DT card...recipe





Happy wednesday! It´s time to set another Karen´s Doodles Scandinavian Challenge. This week we have a recipe to follow: 3 flowers, 2 pattern papers, 1 lace or ribbon.

If you take just a quick look you might wonder where my second paper is, trust me it is there...I just managed to cover most of it with the tag, flowers and ribbon. For my image I chose Little Helping Hands, isn´t she the cutest. I did the colouring with Promarkers as usual and used some distress ink on all the paper edges. My dp´s are from DCWV´s Linen Closet paper pad.

So I guess that was it. Now it´s your turn to start carfting something with our recipe and a Karen´s Doodles image. Have fun!

1 kommentti:

  1. This is so sweet, Tanja:O Love the colours and that cute little tag, pretty design. Your colouring is brilliant.
    Enjoy the rest of the week.
    Hugs, Nancy;O)

    VastaaPoista

Hi! Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to leave a comment. I soooo very much appreciate every single one of them.
xxxTanja

Related Posts with Thumbnails